Andresen - Suite Danica for Brass Quintet
Suite Danica for Brass Quintet by Mogens Andresen.
Suite Danica is build upon 4 Danish Folksongs
1. Jeg så i øst - East and West
2.Ebbe Skammesen - 3 Variations.
3. Dagvisen - Song of the day
4. Kællingen og hovmanden - The hag and the Noblemann
It is truly a fantastic arrangement/composition by Mogens Andresen. A wonderful journey that takes your right back to the medieval age, you can almost smell and taste the impressions - yet arranged with a clever and curious mindset, a masterpiece for any Brass Quintet.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (16 pages)
- 1. Trumpet part in Bb - with Piccolo Trumpet
- 2. Trumpet part in Bb
- French Horn part
- Trombone part in Tenor clef
- Tuba part ( or Euphonium - Bass Trombone )
- Percussion part ( Optional )