Cornet Chop Suey - by Louis Armstrong (1901-1971) - Arranged for Brass Quintet by Artūrs Grāvītis.
Cornet Chop Suey is one of the most well-known songs in the history of jazz. It is written by Louis Armstrong (1901–1971) - an American jazz trumpeter and singer from New Orleans, Louisiana. The song was recorded for the first time on February 26th, 1926 in Chicago.
The item contains arrangement of Cornet Chop Suey for brass quintet.
Difficulty level: 4* - arranger`s subjective opinion
* 1 (advanced beginner), 2 (easy), 3 (medium), 4 (difficult), 5 (very difficult)
Total measures: 108
Concert Pitch: Eb
Duration (estimate): 2:45
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
• 1. Trumpet part in B flat
• 2. Trumpet part in B flat
• Horn part in F ( Horn parts in B and E flat also included )
• Trombone part in bass clef ( Trombone part in treble clef included )
• Tuba part in bass clef ( Tuba parts in treble clef B and E flat included )