Bach, J. S. – Art of Fugue (BWV 1080) for Brass Quintet - complete edition.
• The Art of Fugue by J. S. Bach, transcribed for Brass Quintet by Ralph Sauer is now available again in a new edition.
• Originally published in 1978, the new edition has corrected all misprints and includes more readable individual parts with added cues.
• Complete in one volume 15 fugues and Chorale (with score and parts)
• The complete transcription includes Contrapunctus I through the unfinished Contrapunctus XV, plus the final chorale–Vor deinen Thron—Bach’s last composition.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
• 1. Trumpet part in Bb
• 2. Trumpet part in Bb
• French Horn part
• Trombone part in bass clef
• Tuba part in bass clef
Published with permission from Gordon Cherry.