Bruckner, Anton – Three Motets for Brass Choir.
• Anton Bruckner’s Three Motets for mixed brass ensemble serve up some of the master’s most beautiful a cappela choral works with Ralph Sauer’s very eloquent transcriptions. The Motets span a 23 year period in Bruckner’s life and include: 1. Os Justi 2. Ave Maria and 3. Christus factus est. The two outside movements feature Trumpets and Trombones (or optional Horns) and the Ave Maria utilizes four Horns and Tuba quartet (or optionally four Trombones), adding a rich conical sound to the grouping of movements. When performing this transcription a brass group can utilize all the performers of a large ensemble, but having each section resting during one of the movements. This music can be successfully performed by intermediate to advanced level performers.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
• 1. Trumpet part in C
• 2. Trumpet part in C
• 1. Flugelhorn part in C ( or 3. Trumpet in C )
• 2. Flugelhorn part in C ( or 4. Trumpet in C )
• 1. Trombone part in tenor clef
• 2. Trombone part in tenor clef
• 3. Trombone part in bass clef
• Bass trombone part in bass clef