Henry VIII - Pastime with good company - Brass Band
Pastime with good company - by Henry VIII (1491 – 1547) - arranged for Brass Band by Mogens Andresen and Daniel Drage.
"Pastime with good company" is a short melody, written for 3 vocalist by the King of England - Henry VIII.
In this arrangement, the music starts far away, almost so you can´t really recognize the tune, and it´s ment to visualize that the King´s court is coming closer and closer, before you feel like you are in the midst of the Royal Court. An epic arrangement in many ways - sounds excellent and is pretty straightforward to play for all parts.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (7 pages)
- Eb Cornet part
- Solo Cornet part in Bb
- Repiano Cornet part in Bb
- 2. and 3. Cornet part in Bb
- Flugelhorn part in Bb
- Solo Horn part in Eb
- 1. and 2. Horn parts in Eb
- 1. and 2. Baritone parts in Bb
- 1. and 2. Trombone parts in Bb Treble clef
- Bass Trombone part in bass clef
- Euphonium part in Treble clef
- Eb Tuba part in Treble clef
- Bb Tuba part in Treble clef
- 2 Percussion parts