Spanish Gypsy Dance (España Cañí) by Pascual Marquina for Brass Quintet
This product is available for digital download only.
España Cañí (meaning "Gypsy Spain" in Spanish language) is a famous instrumental Spanish piece of pasodoble music by Pascual Marquina Narro. The song was written around 1925. It is also known as the Spanish Gypsy Dance. Pascual Marquina Narro (1873-1948) was a Spanish orchestral and operatic composer, known particularly for his pasodoble works, such as Spanish Gypsy Dance.
The item contains arrangement of Spanish Gypsy Dance written for brass quintet. It can be successfully used as background music for the ballroom Paso Doble dance in competition or concert (using shortened or full version).
Difficulty level: 4* - arranger`s subjective opinion
* 1 (advanced beginner), 2 (easy), 3 (medium), 4 (difficult), 5 (very difficult)
Total measures: 122
Concert Pitch: Ab
Duration (estimate): 2:22
This product is available for digital PDF download only - the item includes :
• 1. Trumpet part in B flat
• 2. Trumpet part in B flat
• French Horn part
• Trombone part in bass clef
• Tuba part in bass clef
• Extra parts : Horn part in B and E flat - Trombone part in B flat treble clef - Tuba part in E and B flat treble clef.