Morales, Cristobal de – Ave Regina Caelorum for Trombone Quintet.
Ave Regina Caelorum is a sacred Renaissance motet written for five a cappella voices. Andrew Converse has arranged this beautiful 4 minute work for 4 Tenor Trombones and Bass Trombone in the key of E-flat.
The range goes to a top high C with Tenor Clef in the top two voices and is appropriate for moderately advanced performers.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
• Score ( 7 pages )
• 1. Trombone part in tenor clef
• 2. Trombone part in tenor clef
• 3. Trombone part in bass clef
• 4. Trombone part in bass clef
• Bass Trombone part in bass clef
Published with permission from Gordon Cherry.