When I am laid in Earth ( Dido's Lament ) - by Henry Purcell ( 1659 - 1695 ) - arranged for Low Brass Ensemble by Lars M.B: Olsen.
"Dido's Lament" is the commonly used name for the noted aria, "When I am laid in earth", from the opera, Dido and Aeneas, by Henry Purcell.
It is included in many classical music textbooks on account of its exemplary use of ground bass. The conductor Leopold Stokowski wrote a transcription of the piece for symphony orchestra.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
• Score ( 8 pages )
• Flugelhorn part in Bb
• 1. French Horn part
• 2. French Horn part
• Alto Trombone part in alto clef
• Trombone part in bass clef
• Bass Trombone part in bass clef
• Baritone/Euphonium part in treble clef
• 1. Tuba part in bass clef
• 2. Tuba part in bass clef